Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Christ's crucifixion

I hope by now you know that what I am writing in quotes comes from 'God' from 'Conversation with God'. I do not claim to be an expert in this area. I don't go to church, and I don't even have the patience to finish reading the Bible, and I don't intend to finish one. It is a scary book, as far as I am concerned, and also hard to understand. Society might be mad at me, but I have made my peace with my God. However, after reading these versions, they are the best versions I have come across, and the series that I have managed to finish reading. Perhaps it is because of the language, so easy to understand. They are inspirational and have a healing effect, and people need to hear these messages, and that is why I decide to share them with you. You can decide what to believe. It's your choice.

Here is another passage:

'There is no coincidence, and nothing happens by accident. Each event and adventure is called to your Self by your Self in order that you might create and experience Who You Really are. All true Masters know this. That is why mystic Masters remain unperturbed in the face of the worst experience of life.

The great teachers of your Christian religion understand this. They know that Jesus was not perturbed by the crucifixion , but expected this. He could have walked away, but he did not. He could have stopped the process at any point. He had that power. Yet he did not. He allowed himself to be crucified in order that he might stand as man's eternal salvation. Look, he said, at what I can do. Look at what is true. And know that these things, and more, shall you also do. For have I not said, ye are gods? Yet you do not believe. If you cannot, then, believe in yourself, believe in me.

Such was Jesus' compassion that he begged for a way - and created it - to so impact the world that all might come to heaven (Self realization) - if in no other way, then through him. For he defeated misery and death. And so might you.

The grandest teaching of Christ was not that you shall have everlasting life - but that you do; not that you shall have brotherhood in God, but that you do; not that you shall have whatever you request, but that you do.

All that is required is to know this. For you are the creator of your reality, and life can show up no other way for you than that way in which you think it will.

You think it into being. This is the first step in creation. God the Father is thought. Your thought is parent which gives birth to all things.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home