Saturday, December 30, 2006

Saddam Hussein Execution by Hanging

I just got back from vacation, and when I turned on the TV, I found out Saddam Hussein has been executed.

I feel sad by the news, yet what is displayed on TV is many people jumping and cheering for his death, however, I believe this is just a segment of Iraqis living in America. I can't quite understanding how people can jump for joy seeing another person being executed.

If Saddam Hussein is tried for his poor treatment of his people, George Bush and Cheney should be the next ones to be put on this trial. Congress can't do it, because they too make these poor decisions. It should serve as an example and warning for future leaders who make such poor decisions and America is not exempted. They too have made decisions that resulted in so many deaths ... and continue to make them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home