Wednesday, October 31, 2007

San Jose's EarthQuake

There's a slight rumbling in Fremont where I live from San Jose Earthquake. The instant I feel the rumbling, I instantly 'smoothe the flow of energy' and it stopped. Of course, this might be just a coincidence.

When there's fire in San Diego, I too 'smoothe the flow of energy', calm the wind, bring in the rain.

Instead of feeling helpless in such a situation, imagine yourself connected to the universe and help calming it. Instead of saying it's impossible, just experiment with it.

You've seen experiments when the person's energy is connected to the universe, it is extremely difficult to lift them up. Instead of using just your energy, use the energy from beyond, which is vast.

Power is neither good or bad. It might seem 'supernatural'. One can use it for good or bad purpose. I hope you choose to use it for good purpose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home