Thursday, October 04, 2007

Healthcare for Kids

I hear the debate on healthcare for kids. George Bush is going to veto the bill. He says this is getting to be 'national health care, socialized medicine'.

I don't know why this country is so against national health care. If I have to pay, I prefer to pay to some federal program rather than to some profit oriented companies.

I hear people ask 'Why should I pay for his/her/some kids health care?' If one has to ask that, I don't really know how this country can improve. I suppose this is the side effect of a capitalist society - everybody think for themselves.

If there is to be a national health care, there has to be a changing attitude - people start caring for others and don't mind pitching in to this pool to take care of others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home